To effectively prevent corrosion, metal components in industry must be protected against corrosion not only during transport and storage, but even between individual production steps. After blasting processes, for example, the tendency of metals to corrode is extremely high. To prevent corrosion from occurring even before packaging takes place with a VCI product, the PERIGOL corrosion protection oils from EXCOR can be deployed.
The combination of EXCOR oils with EXCOR VCI packaging products provides increased corrosion protection even under the most extreme climatic conditions.
EXCOR preservative oils are easy to use: They are easy to apply by immersing, spraying or brushing.
- Hydrolysis-resistant and non-emulsifiable with water
- Compatible with common fuels, cooling lubricants and oils
- Multi-metal protection
- High level of ageing stability
- Good creep properties
- Simple to apply and easy to remove
- Good compatibility with sealant materials and lacquers
- No workplace monitoring necessary according to the Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances (TRGS) 615